AI for Event Profs
How to go from buzzword to time saver
Caught up in the rush of AI? Join us on September 27th to learn how to pick the best tools and automate the right parts of your event planning process.
Why attend this webinar
AI isn't going to steal your job, but it could lighten your workload.
That's why you need to join our AI in Events webinar on September 27th at 12 PM EST. Our industry leaders will show you how to go beyond basic AI tool usage to save time, money, and supercharge your productivity. Don't miss out on the chance to stay ahead of the game and secure your spot now.
- Natalie Noble - Marketing Events Coordinator at Avanade & Partnership Associate and Event Manager at Black Girls in Tech
- Matthias Clock - VP of Marketing at Groceryshop and AI for marketing enthusiast
What’s in it for you:
- AI in context
- How AI will impact the event industry in the coming years
- Going beyond basic AI tool usage - a peek into how to properly train, refine, and adapt AI models to your specific needs
- A live demo Planned’s AI Sourcing tool
- Pitfalls to avoid: the limitations of generative AI